Vaulter sign in...
All club members and parents are asked to click here and sign in. Each vaulter should sign in—and a parent/guardian should sign in, too, if the vaulter is under age 15. We use this info to create a contact list for the club and also to keep in touch with you. We'll add you data to the club contact list with your permission, and it won't be shared with anyone outside the club. Thanks!
Add yourself to our mailing list...
Interested in joining our mailing list? Anyone can join! Click here to get notices of up coming events! We won't share any of your info outside our club. Please forward the link to your friends. You'll receive an electronic version of our occassional newsletter and also advanced notices of special events.
All vaulters are required to have contact information, health and emergency info, and release forms on file with NEV before vaulting. You can download and print all the necessary forms by clicking on the form name below. If you are coming to your first class, please bring completed forms with you. Thanks!
• Basic Contact Information (Now online!) All vaulters and their parent/guardian(s), if the vaulter is under age 18, are asked to complete this form.Thanks!
• Health and Emergency Form (Download Emergencycontacts.pdf)
• NEV "Hold Harmless" Release Form( pdf)
• AVF "Hold Harmless" Release Form (pdf)
• Hershey "Hold Harmless" and Devon "Hold Harmless"
• Photo/Video Release (Download photorelease.pdf)
• Donation Notice —Thank you! (Download donationnotice.pdf )
ALL FORMS WILL BE AVAILABLE ONLINE SHORTLY!
Instructions for vaulters for taking pie orders (Download piesaleinstrictuctions.pdf)
Pie Order forms (Download NEVPies2)
You can download a flyer about NEV and Vaulting Instruction here. Download NEVflyer.pdf Put a flyer up in your school,grocery store, tack shop or library! Thanks!